How will I listen to my exclusive podcast or audiobook?
You can listen in your preferred podcast app.
Can I use my current podcast app?
We support Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Pocketcasts, Podcast Addict, Castbox, BeyondPod, Downcast, PlayerFM, Breaker, and RadioPublic.
Sorry, but we do not support Stitcher, Podbean, or NPR One.
You’ll also be able to listen to your audiobook or podcast purchase online.
What types of payment do you accept?
You can pay with any major credit cards, as well as Apple Pay on iOS and Google Pay on Android.
Who made this?
Hello! Thank you for signing up for TTFA Premium.
Before you go anywhere, please read below for some important information on how to subscribe to the TTFA Premium feed:
- To use this service, you must have access to a podcast app on the device where you want to listen. Here are some links to popular podcast apps: Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts
- By signing up, you’re agreeing to pay for our TTFA Premium service whether or not you ultimately download or choose to listen to all of the content.
- If you sign up for our More Terrible plan at $12.99/month, we need your physical address to send you quarterly mail! If you forget to include that during signup, that’s okay. Email us at TTFAPremium@feelingsand.co and we’ll assist you.
- If you need to update your payment info, change your membership plan or cancel your subscription at any point, you can easily do so by going to the “Account” tab on your member dashboard.
- If you have any trouble with the above, email us at TTFAPremium@feelingsand.co and we’ll help you out! If for any reason you’re having problems with payment / cancellation, please reach out to us before filing a dispute with Stripe or with your bank. NOTE: Clicking “unsubscribe” in your podcast app does not cancel your payments!
- We make canceling as easy as possible for our Terribles. As such, we don’t give out refunds.
Do you have questions or concerns? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com with any issues. We’re here to help!
I previously donated to TTFA through American Public Media. How do I cancel that donation now that TTFA is no longer part of APM?
If you previously donated to TTFA when we were part of APM, that donation no longer comes to us. You can contact American Public Media's Member Services team any time at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 800-562-8440 between 9 am – 4:30 pm CT) to make changes to your donation.
Why does the URL still say APM Studios? I thought you were independent now?
We are independent, don't worry! The URL will eventually be changed, but there are lots and lots of boring logistical things that need to happen behind the scenes first, and they take time. Rest assured, your financial support is now coming to us!